Monday, March 14, 2011

My Personal Trainer

Would I have gone for a 2 hour hike if I didn't have Tibby?  No.
Because: it's cold, it takes 20+ mins to drive to the park, I'm tired, I have things to do, it's Monday, ect.
Why do I take her?
Because: I love her, I like to sleep at night, the sun is out, it's 30F, it makes her happy, ect.

My little personal trainer.

I didn't snowshoe today, just hiked, because while the snow is still there (still 3-4 feet deep and deeper where it drifts) it is really hard and crusty.  It didn't make sense to wear the snowshoes.  Boots worked just fine today.  It was a nice hike.  We didn't meet a single person.  Tibby was so, SO happy!  We did some recalls (up hill - hee hee) and she did a great.  She needs to work on her braking system a little bit, but otherwise it was perfect.

No comments: