Thursday, March 10, 2011

Tibby's Photo Shoot - Day 6


The 6th Picture.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture!
This is my favorite.
Tibby looks so happy!
I wish I had picked this one to enter in the contest.
The night before her photo shoot I bought the boa and necklace and tried to get Tibby to wear them.  She was more interested in trying to eat the feathers.  So I wasn't sure how it would work at the photography studio the next day.  At the studio, Tibby was so pumped up and excited that she didn't care about the boa or beads.  She would have let me put anything on her!  Then she just looked at the camera and sat for her picture.   

To vote for Tibby: Click Here


Official Contest Photo

3 comments:

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

She does look happy!

XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

Chris and Ricky said...

Tibby looks ready for a Mardi Gras party!! Cute!

Anna the GSD said...

Girl, you rockin' da pink Diva style!!! Love it!!!