Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tibby Photo Shoot - Day 4


This is the big day!
The Official Contest picture.

To vote for Tibby: Click Here

Now, what about this picture.....
Well, it isn't my favorite.  After I got all the pictures home and had a chance to look at them carefully there is a different picture that I like a lot better.
I still think this is a cute picture of Tibby.  Especially, because she just sat there and looked at the camera.  I was standing on Tibby's right side.  The headband kept slipping off and I had to put it back on her head about 10 times.  Then the petals wouldn't stay up, so the photographer had me readjust them - over and over again.  The whole time I'm thinking, "Just Wait!  Tibby!  Hold Still!" 
Before this picture the photographer tried to get Tibby to stand in a large flower pot, but the pot kept tipping over.  Tibby was NOT happy with that!  She bounced out of the flower pot 3 times before the photographer gave up that idea.  I was very nervous about the pot idea, because Tibby was up on a platform about 3 feet off of the floor.  I didn't want her to break a leg!  Even after all the upset with the flower pot, Tibby got right back up on the platform, when I asked her to, and posed for this picture.
Smart puppy!

6 comments:

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

She's a real trooper!

We went over to the voting place, but it hasn't started yet.

XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

Chris and Ricky said...

It is a very cute photo!!

Trixie, Lily, and Sammy-Joe said...

We went and voted for Tibby! We hope she wins!

Anna the GSD said...

I want a Tibby garden! Too cute!!

Kiyi Kiyi said...

Thanks for voting! :)

Sagira said...

That is adorable!