Saturday, April 30, 2011

We Won A Contest!


Tibby and I had a fun day today.  Plus we won a contest! And we were interviewed for TV.
We went to a walk for animals and entered the Owner/Dog look a like contest. I never, ever thought we would win, even though I think I look like Tibby. We never win contests! Yes, I am proud to look like a dog - a cute dog like Tibby! It was pouring rain. So not a great day weather wise. Tibby was so good the entire time. There were 100's of dogs everywhere. She didn't lunge or pull or even bark. She sniffed a few rear ends, but that was about it. The funniest part was when I turned around and found her trying to sniff a Great Dane's butt. It was so funny! She was too short - I wish I had a picture of it. Too funny.  Tibby also rode on a bus - twice, but that adventure will be in a different post.











This is what we won.  Lots of stuff and $55 in gift cards!



Tibby thinks winning is yummy!



2 comments:

OscarBlogger said...

Congrats on winning! Looks like you got a pretty good prize, too. I think the matching raincoats helped! :)

Adien Crafts said...

Oh look at you two in your matching coats, well done! Our human says she's beginning to look like us - her hair's turning grey hee hee! Dex & Lou x