Friday, April 1, 2011

Snake!

You may want to skip this post if you don't like snakes or dead things.
We seem to have adventures all the time! Today at the dog park Tibby found a 'dead' snake. Ewwwww! I haven't worked on 'leave it' with her very much, but Tibby thought the snake was gross too. Gross or not dead enough? I'm not sure. Really it was nasty.



When I was about 10 years old I found a dead snake about the same size as the one in the video. I curled it up on the end of the handrail post on our porch. I wanted to save it. Then I forgot about it. Later that week......the UPS man came to the door. As he left he grabbed the post. Yuck! Squished snake!
I don't know why he kept delivering packages to our house. There was also the time a bird nesting above our porch light attacked him......more than once.

2 comments:

Asta said...

Tibby
I'm glad you left that dead snake alone
Mommi gets vewy vewy scaiwed of snakeses and I'm happy to say that thewe awen't any hewe. Fow a while last week I thought i maight have to pwotect hew fwom the Cobwa that escaped fwom the Bwonx zoo, but luckily he didn't come to ouw house
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

You're lucky Tibby, if we see a snake we can be 99% sure it is poisonous.

XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella