Monday, October 3, 2011

New Tuggies


Tibby got a new tug and leash on Friday.  It was a reward for getting groomed Friday morning.  This is the shop where I bought them.  Tillies Tuggies  The store owner let me pick the colors.  I got brown and aqua - matches Tibby's crate.  A portion of every tug purchased goes to the Glen Highland Farm BC rescue.
What makes these really special is the rabbit fur braided into the tug.

"Hmmm, what's this?"





"Mine!  All mine!"


This is the leash with the tug bar.


"Rawr!"


"Is this how you do it?"


"Let me get a better grip."


"What?"


"I'm just playing with my new toys...."

1 comment:

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

We love 'tug'. Bella always plays tug with the leads when we get ready for a walk.

XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

Glad the raw potato incident turned out okay.