Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tibby's New Dresses

I bought Tibby some summer dresses from a neat shop on Etsy Missteawinkie.
The owners are really nice.  They made these dresses to Tibby's exact measurements and answered all of my questions.  Even though these were a special order, they made them in only 2 days! 
Aren't they cute?!?!
I can just see Tibby at the Farmer's Market this summer in her new country jean jumper.

Sorry about the backgrounds - my house is under construction.

Tibby can wear this outfit to a picnic in the park.



I LOVE the little details on these dresses! 
There is a little red heart on the pocket of the jean jumper and the black check dress has a belt.  Yes a little bitty belt!  How precious, right?
I'm still waiting for 3 more dresses from a different Etsy seller.
Can't wait until summer!

6 comments:

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Tibby looks so cute.

Happy Birthday to you, too.

XXXOOO Daisy, kendra & Bella

Wyatt said...

Tibby,
The black and white number is smashing :)

Wyatt

Asta said...

Tibby
you awe simply bootiful in youw new summew dwesses! I can see you dazzling evewyone at the mawket ow a pic nic. the dwesses awe bootiful , but especially cause you'we weawing them
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Helen/Spike and Drusilla OK Citizens said...

Those dresses as so cute. I miss Tibby's hair, though. She is so good to let you put them on and then sit still for pictures.

JudyC said...

poor Tibby! She is not a doll to play dressup with!!!

Kiyi Kiyi said...

Aren't Tibetan Terriers called 'the little people'?