Friday, March 18, 2011

New Living Room and Grooming

Tibby graciously agreed to pose in the new living room after she got back from the groomer.
I love this couch, because it is not white!, like the old one.

Tibby thinks everything is her toy.  Even paint brushes. 
I had a family member at my house painting one day when I was at work.
I warned them to keep the baby gate up, but they felt sorry for Tibby and let her into the room.
Two seconds later Tibby had silently stolen their paint brush and tipped over a tray of paint.

 
They didn't even know the paint brush was gone until they went to use it.
She is super stealthy.
They found her on her dog bed in the dining room - COVERED in paint.  The bed was also full of paint. 
She was merrily chewing on the handle and painting herself up one side and down the other.
 Thank goodness the color matched her fur.
And that she has a short hair cut.  Even after a scrub and a bath there were still bits of paint. 
I forgot to tell Tibby's groomer about the paint when I dropped her off.
Wonder what she thought about it?

"Yum!  Tastes painty."

And also the new chair.
The room matches Tibby.
Or Tibby matches the room!

3 comments:

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

At last, Blogger is letting us comment again!

You tried to warn them! Glad Tibby had fun with the paintbrush.

And she does match the decor beautifully.

XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

Asta said...

That is a most bootiful sofa and Comfy ,lovely chaiw. totally pawfect to set off Tibby's gowgeousness!!!
Tibby, I sometimes help mommi wif hew paintings and get it all ovew too hehehe
I love those pictoowes
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Sagira said...

Looks very pretty. Such a great feeling to have new carpet and new furniture. :)