Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Spring Storm Part II - Evening Walk / I Get Wet

It continued to snow all day.  When we took our walk it was still windy and cold, but the sun was out.

"Enough wait, click, click.  Let's get this show on the road!"

Tibby strikes a pose.

"Is that a snow bunny I spy?"

"Is this my best side?  I can't decide."

"Where's the park?"

The geese multiplied!

Our park. 

Tibby checks out the path.

This is what happened when I went to rescue Tibby from the 'path'.
She started to break through the ice and got scared, so I rushed over to her.
'doh! I cracked the ice right away and fell in!
The water was deep.  It was over the tops of my boots.
I had a very squishy walk home.

"Wow you're really heavy."

I like Tibby's hair in the picture.

Heading home. 

The End.

1 comment:

Sagira said...

Spring and SNOW are not two words that go together! :(