Thursday, March 31, 2011

Pictures and Video From First Lesson

Ok so we left at 9:30am and Tibby slept until 12 when we got there.
Then she slept all the way home from 2:30 to 6pm.
We went for a short walk and then Tibby curled up on the couch.  It is 10:30pm and she has been asleep the whole time.  Not a peep.  I like.
What is that?  Like 10 hours of sleep? 
I guess learning is tiring.
Our lesson was only an hour!




Pictures from our lesson.  Video is at the end.








The sleepy bum.

Really?  I drove!


And I had to take notes!
And no one gave me treats!



What is going on in the video. Teaching me to train Tibby to wrap a jump. Michelle teaching me how to play with Tibby and get her excited. See how Tibby likes Michelle? Restrained recalls. I use the wrong hand. And she just told me what hand to use! Silly me. At 3:37 I try to get Tibby to go to my right side. Nope. 2nd time? Nope. Oh well, something to work on!

1 comment:

Laura and The Corgi, Toller, & Duck said...

Tibby sure is cute!!!

Try some tuggies with bunny fur! Dogs love bunny fur :) And I also get Vito revved up by pushing him around a bit while tugging. I start by lightly touching his muzzle and batting it a bit and progress to full blown shoving on him while we tug.