Sunday, March 6, 2011

Tibby's Photo Shoot - Day 2


Here is the 2nd picture!

Tibby did her 'take a bow' trick! 

This raincoat was one of the first things I bought Tibby to wear.  I'm so glad I did.  She wore it a lot in the Fall.  Now she has actually grown into it and it fits a lot better.  It was so cute when she was a baby and the hood would fall down over her eyes.  *awwww* 

EDITED UPDATE:  The photographer used this photo in their advertisements.  Tibby was in the paper!!  And in a mailing that they sent out to people.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!!

Elyse and Riley

Asta said...

Tibby
You awe too adowable fow wowds.Mommsays puppyhood goes by much too quickly, but I think you look just as gweat as a big boy
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Sagira said...

I love it! So cute. :)

Wyatt said...

Tibby, you look very lovely in yellow :)

Wyatt