Monday, April 11, 2011

Everlasting?


I finally gave in and bought Tibby an Everlasting Treat Ball a few weeks ago.
They are so expensive!
At first Tibby was like, "I am NOT touching that thing.  No!  Way!"
After I rubbed a little peanut butter on it she changed her mind,  "Hmmm, this isn't so bad."

This is the one pawed treat ball attack pose.

There was a definite honeymoon period when Tibby LOVED the treat ball.  It frustrated her and she would make cute little grunts and angry sighs.  She was saying, "Get out of the blue thingy treat!  I want to eat you!"

The top of the treat ball developed nicks and cuts.


It lasted a week.
The treat is still in the ball, but Tibby isn't interested in trying to get it out.
Technically that would make it everlasting, but that wasn't what I had in mind when I bought it.



I guess Tibby understands the saying, 'Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

3 comments:

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

We're with Tibby. If the treat isn't out in 15-20 minutes........forgetit!

XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

Anna the GSD said...

Well, that's one way to make it everlasting! BOL! Maybe you can put it away for a rainy day?

Sagira said...

We can't have those at my house. My brother Samick chews right through the toy and all.