Thursday, April 28, 2011

Look Who's Turning One - Plus Contest Winner!


A puppy is a wonder
A precious gift to have
It's fun to hold and cuddle them
It's fun to watch them grow
To dress them up & show them off
To everyone you know
Cute as a bug, so fun to hug!
I loved you as a puppy, but now you are my (best) friend.

I can't believe that Tibby is a year old.  Wow!  When I look back on our time together (all 8 months), it is amazing how far we have come together.  Like the title of this blog say, "The fabulous fun and terrifying trials of raising a Tibetan Terrier".  So true.  There have been super high highs and soul crushing lows.  I haven't shared everything on the blog - I try to keep it positive.  Who wants to keep track of the bad things- right?
I will just say that Tibby never disappoints me, but humans to regularly.
Here are a few of the Highlights:
Tibby's First Day
If only I knew what I know now about training a puppy - I want to do it over again!
 Awww so cute. It was all new!  And only 5 months ago.
So cute! I had NO IDEA what I was doing!
Tibby Went To Work With Me -the second time I didn't post about the first time
Yes, MY bed.  Never thought I would be sleeping with a dog AND a cat.

Look how far we have come!
We have met a lot of wonderful people (and dogs) online.  It has been a fun ride.
Who knows what the next year will bring!

~
So, who won the Guess Tibby's Growth Contest? 
At her vet visit last week she was 22.6lbs and 42cm or 16.53 inches tall.
Laura was the closest with both of her guesses.
Yay Laura!  You win a prize package.
But wait.....there's more!
I have runners up prizes for everyone that entered.
So, if you entered the contest, please send your mailing info. to
 tibbysfriends at hotmail dot com




5 comments:

Laura and The Corgi, Toller, & Duck said...

Happy birthday Tibby!! And I still maintain that she will hit my guess easily as she starts to fill out and maybe even height.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tibby..

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

A wonderful year. Happy birthday, Tibby!

XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

Adien Crafts said...

What a full year you've had already! Happy Birthday Tibby, hope you get lots of treats and fun! Dex & Lou x

Sagira said...

Happy Birthday Tibby!