Thursday, October 6, 2011

Tell Me Thursday


And Bam!  It's another Thursday!  Where did the week go?  Crooks and Crazies ask this week.....


1. If you won the lottery (a big one... I'm talking stupid muchos cash) what would you do with the money?

Ok first thing- I buy a jet and hire a pilot.  Then I find a property in the Cambridge area.  Cambridge, New Zealand.  That's the reason for the plane.  I want to bring Tibby with me and I don't want to ship her.  Oh, yeah and we are going to travel the world.  First nice home in New Zealand with plenty of land.  I want my own avocado tree in the backyard.  And a big garden/forest/wild place.  With a team of gardeners to take care of it.
  I also would, of course, give money to my parents, so my Mom can stop working.  Then after my parents are taken care of and living with my Grandma in NZ.....Tibby and I would travel around in our plane visiting interesting places.  And everyone would let me bring Tibby where ever I wanted, because I would have tons of money to throw around.  We would go to like the Louvre or Iceland.  Or maybe meet the Queen's corgis.
Oh AND I would open a training school in the town I presently live in.  I would hire some amazing instructors.  The classes wouldn't be free (because people don't appreciate free), but they would be reasonably affordable.  It would be like a dog training Mecca, instead of the dog training desert it is right now.

2. After winning the lottery would you work a day job? If so, what would you do?
No.  Working is stupid.  Hobbies are fun.  I would have many hobbies. 

3. Do you have any auxiliary dogs? Auxiliary dogs are dogs that are not essential to your main purpose (usually tiny, but not always). If you don't have an auxiliary dog what might you choose?
I have auxiliary rabbits - Kiwi and Tansy  Catty is also kind of auxiliary.  Even though she tries to help with agility training.  Seriously.  Watch any video of Tibby doing agility and SOMEWHERE in the video (usually laying in the middle of the grass) Catty will be 'helping'.  Don't believe me?  Check out this newest video




See Catty?  Yes that would be the brown fluffy rug Tibby keeps running over.

4. Do you have a favorite crock pot recipe (or other recipe) you can share?

I use to have some hobbies BT (before Tibby).  One of them was cooking and blogging about it here - Dust Bath Ladies  Check out this dinner party I had - Romancing the Potato Dinner Party.  Now After Tibby (AT) that would NEVER happen. 
My favorite super simple crock pot recipe is :  Thinly slice potatoes and onions.  Layer them in the crock pot.  Pour cream over potatoes until the potatoes are covered.  Sprinkle salt, pepper and nutmeg over the top. Cover and cook until the potatoes are tender.  The best scalloped potatoes ever. 


Hummm, yes I like potatoes Okay?  :)

3 comments:

Laura Carson said...

Working is stupid. Hobbies are fun. Bwahahahahahaha! I think I need to make that my theme in life. LOL!

I got a kick out of Tibby jumping over the cat. Very cute, and very funny!!

Do you like potatoes? lol

Doniene said...

The potatoes sound yummy!! I love scalloped potatoes and cream!!! Tibby is so cute!!

Kiyi Kiyi said...

heee hee hee! This was a fun week of questions!