Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Shoot

You might remember that I have mentioned living near a baseball stadium.  Apparently it was opening night tonight.  Tibby and I were relaxing on the couch and the only warning we got about the incoming deluge of fireworks was the announcers voice yelling (yes, I can hear the baseball games INSIDE my house) 5,4,3,2,1 and then BAM! BANG! POW! 

I LOVE fireworks, but Tibby HATES fireworks.  Too bad, because they have the best, biggest, brightest, LOUDEST fireworks I have ever seen.  It's a long show too.....

Next year I'll take a video of the fireworks from my backyard.  Hopefully I will be better prepared!

It sounds like our house is being attacked.  The windows shake and it is REALLY REALLY LOUD.

I've lived here for 7 years and the stadium was built 2 years ago......most of the time I think it's an ok neighbor, but NOT when it scares my Tibby baby >:(

No comments: