Saturday, December 18, 2010

Gaaaa!

Agility Kitty aka Catty on the Teeter board.  She thinks it is a new scratching board made just for her.


I dropped my application for the Foundations class at CACM into the big blue box at the post office tonight.  There are 8 spots in the class - I hope we get in!
~
But part of me worries about getting in.  Monday is a tricky day.  I might have to switch shifts with someone at work every once in a while.  We only get our schedule one week in advance and we get random shifts, there isn't a rotating schedule, so I never know what I will be working.  Yay for health care - not!
That is the only thing that made me hesitate before I printed out the application.
The 1 1/2 hour drive in a MN winter?  Um......too late now!

1 comment:

Laura and The Corgi, Toller, & Duck said...

Yay!!! I hope you get in, foundation agility is a blast and also really helpful for obedience too.