Friday, February 18, 2011

Picture Day

I just got back from the studio where Tibby had pictures taken today.  Tibby was AWESOME!  I was amazed!  We have been practicing at home, but she did better than I thought she ever could.  She sat on a wooden folding chair and wore a skirt, bead necklace and a pink feather boa.  And she sat still and posed for pictures!!!  She did her wave trick, take a bow, wore a flower headband and a raincoat.  She also posed for profile pictures.  Sure she ran around the studio, but she also sat very still and looked at the camera for long periods of time - like 5 mins at a time - which is eternity for a 9 mo puppy in a new exciting place. 
I can't wait to see how the pictures turn out!  I have a feeling I will be spending a lot of money for many pictures - drat my cute doggie!  LOL!

3 comments:

Trixie, Lily, and Sammy-Joe said...

Awwww we want to see the pictures! :D

BZ Dogs said...

I hope you will be able to post them!!!

Sagira said...

I can't wait to see them! :)