Monday, August 1, 2011

Wake Up

Woke up this morning to the tornado siren.  Tibby was a good girl and didn't complain when I scooped her up.  We dashed to the basement and hid underneath the stairs.  Tibby was SO good.  She curled up on the cushion, snuggled and tried to go back to sleep.  The storm passed us by - hope it keeps moving and doesn't hurt anyone.

The funny thing - I was having this weird dream that I was at a crowded party and then the tornado siren went off (in my dream) and everyone tried to get down the stairs at once.  The party was weird because, I was barefoot, wearing a long green dress and coat combination and the party started in a chicken coop.  Strange.  But good to know that I can hear the tornado siren in my sleep.....I've always wondered about that.

No comments: