Sunday, July 31, 2011

Tibby's New BFF

I hope you are ready for a lot of posts with a lot of cute dog pictures.  Tibby had a fun week-end and made a new friend.

This is Tibby's new BFF Lucy.  I wrote about Lucy a while back and said that she was too rough and didn't know how to play nicely with other dogs.  Well, she does!  We gave her a 2nd chance and they get along great. 
Tibby had a very fun week-end.  I have been pet sitting (for free - yes, I am a good friend) 3 different families' pets.  3 dogs and a cat.  So for the last 3 days Tibby has gone with me to 2 new houses and played with her doggie buddies.  And politely sat and watched a strange (not Catty) cat.  Lucy is staying at my Mom's house, so technically my Mom is pet sitting her, but we have been over there every day to let the girls hang out.  Also, my Mom has had to work, so I took Lucy out for her evening walks.


Watching Tibby and Lucy interact really makes me wish I knew what they were saying to each other.



"I tell you a secret...."



Lucy pulls Tibby's ears and Tibby pulls Lucy's tail.  It's weird, but I guess they like it.


"Put you right paw in...."


"Ahhhhhh"


"Hey!  I don't think that's food."


"That was fun."
"Yeah."

1 comment:

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Tibby and Lucy look like they are having such a wonderful time together. Hope there are a few play dates in the future.

We love meeting other dogs.

XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella