Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Tibby, Bunnies and Green


I have been putting the bunnies out in their x-pen for a few hours every day.  The first few times Tibby was crazy, because she thinks the bunnies are "SO WONDERFUL!!!".  Possibly to eat.  Maybe to just play with.  We will never know.  Now Tibby has calmed down a lot.  It's fun to be outside with the whole family!

Catty, Kiwi, Tansy and Tibby

Tansy and Tibby *sniff sniff*

"Yawn! I feel so lazy."

Kiwi

So regal

BIG ears

Tibby!

Tansy with an attitude.  So just a normal Tansy.

I think Tibby looks like she is smiling in this pic.

"Bunnies this is how you eat grass."

My 13 month old little girl.


Sleeping.

"zzzzzzzzz."


"That was fun!"

We have a big day planned tomorrow!  Very exciting!

2 comments:

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

We would be sooooooooo interested in those rabbits!!!

XXXOOO Daisy, kendra & Bella

Sagira said...

What cute bunnies. I bet they just love being outside. :)