Saturday, January 7, 2012

Tibby and Catty Crate Games



One of the games in our Recallers course is Crate Games.  I have been having a problem with Tibby chasing after Catty all the time when we are training.  She gets excited and takes it out on Catty.  Chasing her, rolling her over, mouthing her head.  If you were getting that kind of treatment would you keep coming around?  Catty does.  She won't leave us alone!!!  Catty follows us where ever we are training.  So great.  A distraction.  Trying to work through that. 

Here is a little clip of our crate games.  I made a whole bunch of mistakes, but that's part of the learning process, I guess.  Hope you guys find it more interesting than the Recallers people did.

My finally solution for Catty is to keep her in the crate while we are training.  She seems happy in there as long as she can watch us.  And this way she doesn't get mauled when Tibby is excited.  I put some treats into the crate for Catty, but she didn't eat them.  She's not too 'smart'.  But I still love her.

1 comment:

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

And what's wrong with mauling the cat?

XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & roxy