Saturday, February 18, 2012

Exhausted


We didn't get a lot of sleep last night.  Tibby was restless most of the night.  I took her out to potty at 4:30.  She slept a little after that, but we had to get up in an hour and I couldn't fall back asleep after going out in the cold.  So very tired.



Tibby was playing with my socks this morning.



This is Tibby's dungeon of doom.  Yeaaah crating did NOT go very well. 
 First of all we got lost on our way to the seminar - stupid 35W turning into 94.  So we were late, BUT the seminar started late, so it wasn't that big a deal.  Tibby barked from 8am to 10am.  Straight.  Without stopping.  I could hear her from the seminar room and I checked her a couple times and yep it was Tibby barking.  She was really stressed, so I took her into the seminar room - even thought that wasn't allowed, unless she was crated.  I tried crating her in the seminar room, but she barked there too.  So my 3rd option was to crate her in the car.  That worked a lot better.  She actually slept. 
The whole crate thing stressed me out too. 

I'll write a post about the seminar after I see the video from it.   I'm tired and I want to think about it.


See, this is how tired we are.


Tibby mugging my Mom for popcorn.


Cute right?


Awww, I love her feeties.

3 comments:

Diana said...

Miley has trouble sleeping at hotels too. Everytime she hears doors opening and closing she barks. Or people talking in the hall. Sometimes Ive had to keep her on leash all night. I like hotels that let you run the air conditioner continuously so the white noise blocks other hotel noise. Usually the second night goes better. It is stressful when your dog wont stop barking. I hope things get better. Cant wait to hear about the seminar.

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Probably too many new smells and sounds.

Hope she got some popcorn.

XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & roxy

Kari in Alaska said...

oh I know all about the restless pups when in a new place issue

Stop on by for a visit
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com