Friday, February 3, 2012

Tagged

I got tagged!  By the Crazy Pet Groomer!  Ok it's Memoirs of a Pet Groomer :)  She has funny stories on her blog - check it out!

The Rules: 1. Post these rules
2. Please post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions the tagger sets for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them they have been tagged.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about "if you read this you have been tagged"

Ok Random things.....
I'm really good at random, but I tend to go off on tangents.
  1. I had a pet goldfish for 12 years.  He was really big.  And he turned white before he died.
  2. I planned to run away to the desert when I was in 4th grade.  I had a notebook with all my plans and how to survive in the desert, what to drink and eat, ect.
  3. I hate crunchy food.
  4. I have two favorite numbers, but I can't tell you what they are, because then you will know what my favorite numbers are.
  5. I was a pre-med student at the U when I was 16.
  6. I hate to wear sandals and flip flops in public.
  7. I hate money and I can't make change.  I once over charged someone $20 for oatmeal.
  8. I love to go to the dentist.
  9. I took piano lessons from age 4 to 18. 
  10. My favorite food is something my Mom makes.  It has cellophane rice noodles, textured vegetable protein, soy sauce and onions in it.  Yum!
  11. I have worn the same ring since I was 10.  I had to have it resized once.

1. What is your dream vacation?
Hmmm, a fun camp where I can take Tibby and she can go off leash.  She doesn't run away from me and we get to hike in the woods and sleep in not rustic cabins.
2. Name something on your "bucket list".
I don't really know.  I tend not to plan very far in advance, so this would be something I've never thought about.  I guess enter an agility trial???? 
3. What is your favorite color?
I used to LOVE green, but now I think I like aqua better.
4. If you had to live with out a cell phone, your computer or your DVR, which would it be?
What's a DVR?  I guess I can live with out it.  Then my cell phone.  I like my computer too much.
5. What was your first job?
Baby sitter.
6. What book are you currently reading?
Nothing.  I stopped reading 2 years ago.
7. Did you ever own a pet rock or a chia pet?
Nope.
8. What is your favorite season?
Fall or summer - anything but winter!
9. What was your favorite subject in school?
English/reading/writing.
10. What type of music would you NEVER listen to?
Those monk chanting type music.
11. If you could have dinner with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?
My Grandpa that died when I was 4.  He sounds like a nice guy.

Here are my questions:
  1. What are you most afraid of?
  2. How many pets do you have right now?
  3. Do you fold your bath towels in thirds or in half?
  4. How many times have you moved to a different home in your life?
  5. What is your dream vehicle?
  6. If you had an extra $100 - what would you spend it on?
  7. Do you like radishes?
  8. What is your favorite winter activity?
  9. What job would you never want to have?
  10. What is your least favorite food?
  11. What was the first name of the kid you disliked the most in elementary school?
And I tag:

Agility Novice

Another Tequila Sunrise

Downunder Daisy

Taj MuttHall Dog Diary

wickydoodle

Dig-it Fetch-it Herd-it

Flying Poodles

Life and Times of Team Whisner

3 comments:

D said...

Great post.. love your randoms!
I have to ask, though.. how did you get from your favorite subject being reading to stopping reading all together?

Kiyi Kiyi said...

Well, reading was taking over my life and I had to cut myself off. But it's like an addiction - I worry I might take one step back and it will take over again, so I'm not allowed in the library!! Anyway, I think I did enough reading for a lifetime. My Mom was a librarian.... ;)

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Thanks for thinking of us. We'll have to help HER with her memory to answer all the questions....and make up some.

Very interesting incite into your life.

XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy