Saturday, November 3, 2012

Firsts and Outdoor Sleeping


Just a few cute things that I want to remember.  I'm trying a new thing - cooking once and freezing meals for the month.  Today was shopping and prep work and tomorrow is the cooking day.  Dhali is my little helper.  He likes to sit next to me and try little bits of things.  Tonight he tried - carrot, celery, red pepper, zucchini, kale, cauliflower, cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese and romano cheese.  He's not as crazy for cheese as Tibby is.   He would rather have cauliflower or zucchini. 
At one point I was getting some plastic wrap out of the cupboard and I left the door open.  He closed it for me!  I think that's the first time he has ever offered something like that :)

Where was Tibby during this food fest?  She was/is sleeping outside on the deck.  Weirdo.  Yes, there is a dog bed on the deck, but it is cold and raining outside.  To each there own, I guess.  And where is Dhali?  Sleeping right next to me.  He likes to be within arm's reach, because I reach over and pet him.  Yes, he likes to be petted!  So nice to be able to pet my dog.  


1 comment:

Asta said...

Tibby, you slept thwoo the food fest? sheeesh Thank dog that Dhali was thewe to help taste test
smoochie kisses
ASTA