Friday, November 9, 2012

Tricky, Tricks





Some tricks that we have been working on.  Just Dhali.  The first video is from the beg. of last month and the last one is from a week or so ago.  Look at how big he is now!!!  I want to <squeeze> him he's so cute!

I have a bad habit of training WAY too long with him.  Bad momma. He is just so willing to work for a long time and I lose track of the time.  I never had that problem with Tibby!  She would just walk away.  Which I am learning, thank you Leslie McDevitt, isn't such a bad thing to do.

2 comments:

SugarHighK9s said...

Fantastic job! Just love Dhali pushing around that skateboard! What is your end goal for him targeting the stick?

Kiyi Kiyi said...

I'm going for holding an object - starting with the stick. We're taking Silvia Trkman's puppy class and that's one of the assignments. So far I don't think he gets it LOL! But he's fun to play with :)