Sunday, March 4, 2012

Four In A Box

We have been practicing this trick for a long time.  Like as in we started it last year long time.  Now we are getting it! 

This is one of the assignments for our RC class with Silvia Trkman also.  I'm still waiting to see what she says about it.

For a long time Tibby was sure she could never, ever get into a smaller box.  The small one is the 4th box we have used.  We started with a really big one, smaller one, smaller one and now smallest one!  A couple days ago, when Tibby was trying to convince me that it was impossible for her to get in the small box, she started picking up the little box and carrying it around.  Now why can't she do that with the basket that I want her to carry!?!?  Ahhhhh someday or next year maybe.
I do like teaching little tricks.  After the Jane Killion seminar I remembered how much I like training with a clicker.  Tibby likes it, I like it and now that she will eat her kibble, I can train AND feed her her dinner or breakfast or lunch or snack.....

3 comments:

jet said...

that is very cool, it might go on my list of things to do with Barbie :)

Diana said...

Thats awesome. We cant get it either. I was trying to teach it while I was sitting on the floor. Someone told me to try sitting in a chair when teaching it. That is helping.

Kiyi Kiyi said...

Hmm I guess I mostly taught Tibby this trick when I was standing or sitting on a chair, but now I'm sitting on the floor, because now that the box is smaller it is hard to see if all her feet are in.