Sunday, July 8, 2012

Never Leave Again


I was away from home for a few days and I had a pet sitter (Zoe's Mom) stay in my house and watch the dogs, and cat and bunnies...
The report I got back was: Ellie was easy, Bunnies were easy, Catty was easy.....and Tibby was VERY HIGH maintenance!!!
The first night Tibby slept with Zoe's Mom and was a good girl.  Things went down hill from there.   Zoe's Mom only got one hour of sleep last night and only a few hours the night before. 

Zoe's Mom was pretty offended that Tibby (and even Catty) didn't want her.  They kept looking for me.  She said, "Do you know what it feels like when an animal is disappointed to see you?!?"
Uh, sorry?

I got a BIG welcome home from Tibby.  When I walked in the house, she was just happy to see me - as if I was just anyone off the street, but when she realized it was MOMMY!!! she was crazy happy to see me.  :D  I think she will be attached to me (literally laying on me) for a while. 

Don't worry flufferbum, I missed you too!  I'm not going anywhere for a long time.

No comments: